Frequently Asked Questions
Got a Question?
We’ve got an answer! Read through our FAQ to find what you need, or call our friendly Customer Service team at 888-773-3868 for help.
Special instructions for 3D shoots: because of the way the Matterport software builds the 3D model, it is essential that nothing about the home be changed during the shoot because this can interfere with the 3D scanning process. For example, the camera may not scan or build the model properly if someone closes a door, moves a decorative item, or wanders into the frame. If your shoot includes a 3D model, please make absolutely certain that no people or pets will be in the home during the shoot.
Please see our Setup Tips for full instructions on preparing for your shoot.
- Approximately 45 minutes per 1,000 sq. ft. for video and photos
- Approximately 1 hour per 1,000 sq. ft. for 3D only
- Approximately 1.5 hours per 1,000 sq. ft. for video, 3D, and photos
Note: Each 3D model includes one exterior scan of the front and back of the home. Due to technical limitations, these scans will be visible as part of a highlight reel but cannot be connected to the main model. Please see our Setup Tips for a full shot list.
Please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Preparing for Your Borgatta, LLC. Shoot
We want your listing to show to its best advantage. We also want to be respectful of your time and make your shoot as efficient and convenient as possible for both you and the homeowner. Following these setup tips will help you get the most out of your shoot.
3,000-5,000 sq. ft.: 45 photos
5,000-7,000 sq. ft.: 55 photos
7,000-10,000 sq. ft.: 65 photos
over 10,000 sq. ft.: custom quote
A Borgatta, LLC. shoot includes video, photos, and/or 3D of the following areas, where applicable. Note that all rooms must be accessible and camera-ready. Rooms that are not accessible or camera-ready will not be included in the shoot. Footage of other spaces or amenities is available for an additional fee. A reshoot fee may be assessed if the talent must return to the property to shoot spaces that were inaccessible or not camera-ready during the shoot.
- Exterior front of home
- Exterior rear of home
- Backyard (shot from house)
- Deck or patio that is attached to house
- Living room
- Dining room
- Den/Bonus room
- Home office
- Each bedroom
- Each full bath and half-bath
- Home office
- Laundry room
- Finished basement (Borgatta, LLC. does not routinely capture unfinished basements)
- Please be aware that the talent is not permitted to clean, dust, move furniture, or otherwise stage the home.
- Several days before your shoot, please verify that any work on the home has been completed and that no one except the agent is scheduled to be present during the shoot. If the listing is new construction, please verify that the punchlist has been completed. Talents will not shoot homes where work is incomplete or contractors are on the property.
- If you have booked a 3D shoot, please be aware that no people or pets can be on the property during the shoot. This is due to the way the models are scanned. If people or pets are on the property when the talent arrives, the shoot will have to be cancelled or rescheduled.
- If you will be meeting the talent at the property, please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes early to turn on lights, do any last-minute tidying or staging, and ensure that no one is at the property.
- Mow the lawn, trim shrubs, and tidy the landscaping.
- Move cars out of sight (e.g., into the garage or in front of a neighbor’s house).
- Place trash cans, bikes, toys, and other clutter out of sight.
- Hide or remove any furniture or objects that will get in the talent’s way as he or she moves through the home. Make sure that all doors open freely and that each room is camera-ready from all angles.
- Replace any burned-out light bulbs and turn on all lights. Better lighting means better results!
- Less is more. Remove clutter and knicknacks from flat surfaces (tables, shelves, etc.) and store excess furniture. Put away toys, books, and other personal items.
- Clean kitchen counters and hide small appliances such as toasters or coffee makers. Remove magnets from the refrigerator.
- In bathrooms, clean mirrors and counters. Close toilet seats.
- Empty or hide all indoor trash cans.
- Your talent will shoot photos with an ultra-wide lens. Please plan to be in a different room or on a different floor to avoid being in the shot.
- For everyone’s safety, please secure all pets during your shoot. If an talent arrives to find any unsecured pets, the shoot may be cancelled or rescheduled and a cancellation/rescheduling fee assessed.
- Hide pet equipment and paraphernalia such as litter boxes, food bowls, beds, and toys. Some home buyers have pet allergies and will reject a home without visiting it if they see evidence of pets.